- Mix half a teaspoon of a clear, neutral pH, non-bleach dishwashing liquid with one cup of warm water. Apply it to the stain and leave for 5-10 minutes for best results. Rinse with warm water.
- You may have to rinse it several times to completely remove the residues. Never use automatic dishwasher detergent because it may contain bleaches that harm the textiles. Never use a laundry detergent because it may contain fluorescent dyes that may affect the dyes.
- Mix 1/3 cup of white vinegar to 2/3 cup of water. Apply it to the stain and leave it for less than a minute. Blot using soft, absorbent, white material such as paper towel or napkin.
- Rinse with water and blot completely using soft, white, absorbent material.
- If the stain is not removed completely, call your local FIBER CLEAN at once