Ink or ballpoint pen
- Apply a small amount of dry-cleaning solvent or alcohol to the stain. Use small amounts to prevent any possible spreading of stain. Blot quickly using soft, absorbent, white material such as paper towel or napkin. Dry-cleaning solvent and alcohol are commonly available at grocery, drug and hardware stores. Do not use flammable solvents like gasoline, lighter fluid, etc.
- Apply non-acetone nail-polish remover (preferable) or regular nail-polish remover. Blot it using soft, absorbent, white material such as paper towel or napkin. Never use nail-polish remover on textile containing acetate. PRECAUTION: Pretest in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply rust remover or oxalic acid solution and blot using soft, absorbent, white material such as paper towel or napkin.
- Rinse with water and blot completely using soft, white, absorbent material.
- If the stain is not removed completely, call your local FIBER CLEAN at once.